Friday, December 30, 2011

Wearable New Years Eve Makeup


Here's my super easy, AND super wearable New Years look!
If you want something more dramatic,
then define the liner some more,
put some in the waterline,
then add some fun lashes!
I came up with this and instantly loved it!
I did try the dramatic side of it,
but I wanted to record just the simple/wearable version.
So I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas,
and a great New Year!
:)

Keep reading for more photos, the product list, and the tutorial!




Product List:
Eyes:
Tarte - Primer
MAC - Smolder
MAC - Your Ladyship
MAC - Hocus Pocus
MAC - Lightscapade
MAC - Gesso
MAC - Carbon
MAC - Reflects Pearl
Tarte - EmphasEYES Liner
Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes!

Face:
MAC - Giggly
MAC - Lightscapade
Palladio - Herbal Mosaic Powder

Lips:
MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 1
MAC - Strange Potion

The Tutorial!



No comments:

Post a Comment