Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Buttercup Inspired Makeup - Powerpuff Girls Series


And alas, this series is now complete!
I think it's the first time in almost 3 years that I've actually finished one.
Granted, it WAS only 3 videos haha.
So bam! Here's tomboy Buttercup!
How suiting is it for Jared to have the dramatic smokey eye?
Also, the past few videos I've said to look out for something in each video,
did you guess what it is?
I'll give you a few...
.
.
.
.
All of our hair colors matched out character's!
Lame, I  know, but it's what inspired the whole series!
So I hope you guys enjoyed this series!
Plenty of more to come!
Trust me!
:)

Keep reading for pictures, products, and the tutorial!






Products Used:
Eyes:
NYC Primer
MAC - She Who Dares Duo (Green) 
MAC - Smolder Eye Kohl
Kat Von D - Nite Owl
Sugarpill - Midori
88 Palette - Shown
MAC - Gesso
(Possibly MAC's Carbon. I can't remember!)
Milani - Black liner
Covergirl - Lashblast Fusion

Cheeks:
Hard Candy - Honeymoon Blush
MAC - Amazon Princess Duo (Darker side)
Coastal Scents Blush Palette - Shown

Lips:
Milani - Sugar Plum
MAC - Violetta
Smashbox - Prep
Milani - Fashion Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment