Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DKNY Sweet Delicious Spring 2012 Collection


Let me first state,
how adorable are the Be Delicious perfumes?
I love the unique packaging!
I own the original Be Delicious, and love the others that I've smelt,
and my lust doesn't stop for these little guys! (girls?)
I've recently joined Fragrantica, which is a perfume encyclopedia that's extremely helpful and interesting!
It also has upcoming perfumes and news and such, which is how I found out about this!

Keep reading for individual notes and info!


First off is Pink Macaroon.
It's notes consist of:

Top - Nectarine and Kumquat
Middle - Pomegranate and Rose Marzipan
Base - Amber, Woodsy Notes, and Tonka


Tart Key Lime:

Top - Tart Key Lime Pie, Bergamot, Mandarin, and Orange
Middle - Basil, Neroli, and Ginger
Base - Violet Leaf


Creamy Meringue:

Top - Crepe Suzette, Lemon Cream, and Bergamot
Middle - Freesia, Passion Flower, and Frangipani
Base - Cedar, White Amber, and Musk


So I of course want to smell all of them, but I'm really interested in the Creamy Meringue one. 
Really all of them, butttt if I had to choose one without smelling!
I truly can't wait to smell them, 
even Jared and my friend are excited about them!

What do you think about them?
Will you pick one, or more than, up?
I won't tell if you do! ;)
Or, will you pass in total?

Let me know in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment