Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Glam Rocker Makeup Tutorial


So ignore the fact that it's been two weeks since I've posted a video!
I don't know how it happens, but time just flies by me,
then when I think about it,
it's already been a week!
But! As said in the video, I'm hoping I can get back in the habit!
I tried uploading this the other day, and I guess I wasn't uploading anything?
I blame Youtube.

Anyway, this was requested,
and I wanted to do something dramatic, and with my Dangerous palette,
so thus comes this look!
One for the Feminine will be soon.
:)

I hope you like this,
and I hope that you still love me regardless of my absence!
<3

Keep reading for pictures, a product list, and the tutorial!






Product List:
Eyes:
Maybelline - Audacious Asphalt
Urban Decay - Rockstar
Urban Decay - Gunmetal
MAC - Steel
MAC - Cross Cultural
Urban Decay - Oil Slick
Urban Decay - Virgin
Loreal - Perpetual Purple
MAC - Parlor Smoke
Hard Candy - Lace
Maybelline Gel Liner
Tarte - EmphasEyes Gel Liner
Loreal - Voluminous with Collagen
Daisy Beauty Lashes - DL #23

Face:
MAC - Darkly My Dear
MAC - Cross Cultural
MAC - Blonde

Lips:
Wet n' Wild - Just Peachy
MAC - Full Speed
MAC - Sugarrimmed


9 comments:

  1. Fantastic post. Thanks for producing this post it is actually really important!I’m seeking forward to even more fascinating posts within the aspect within your up coming publish many thanks a quite a lot! I'd noticed wonderful info in this web site and also you are utilizing the excellent technological innovation which happens to be completely obvious in this particular weblog.Eminence Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your weblog and it is incredible and wonderful! I am also a make-up junkie. :) I'll be sure to abide by you.Osmosis Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy IT!! Fascinating Function HUN! need to comment it!! really like enjoy appreciate adore!!! Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lately arrived across your site and also have been looking at along. I thought I'd personally depart my to begin with comment. I don't determine what to mention except that I have enjoyed studying. Great site. I will continue to keep browsing this web site very often.GloMinerals Pressed Base

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like what i found listed here, it absolutely was really intriguing to check out and stop by the many terrific products on listed here, and would a great deal advise this website to someone else also. Good Occupation...Epicuren After Bath

    ReplyDelete
  6. It truly is fairly fascinating for me to read the publish. Thanx for it. I like this kind of themes and every thing linked to them. I'd prefer to examine somewhat extra quickly.Rhonda Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog site. Providing terrific tips for novices. I've to catch up with the suggestions as there are plenty of them. Adhering to by...Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your blog and it's amazing and fabulous! I'm also a make-up junkie. :) I'll be sure to follow you . SEO India

    ReplyDelete