Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

  So one of my followers,
danisaddiction gave me this award!
Now the rules are,
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
-THANKS!!! :DDDD
2. Tell us 7 things about you.
-I'll do below.
3. Award 15 Bloggers you've recently discovered.
-This one I can't do because I don't really look.
I DO like Danisaddiction's blog, so it's kind of like a tag back,
which sucks cause I can't shout more people out.
But go check HER out!
:)))
And 4. Let the winners know!

Now the 7 things:
(THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOUUUUU)
..had too.
1. Not really hidden, but I love alllll animals.  Especially my daughter...
MUFASA!
Yes, she is a she.
In the few videos of HER I was told it was a him.
So poor thing was called a boy for a while.
2. I game. Yep. LEFT 4 DEAD >:D
3. I critique my work like it's my bitch.
(which, it kind of is.)
Seriously.  I'll love a look and find something wrong and hate it.
4. I loveeeeeee Ellen Hopkins.  I found out about her back in...2008?
(Somewhere around that)
And fell in loveeeee.
I can read her books in no time.
Now other books....
5. I love buying things. 
Too much to be honest.
AND I don't have a job.
I've tried, but nope, noone wants me.
6.  I wear sweats a lot. 
I am by no means, a morning person.
So when I get up, I'm quite pissed off.
And still tired.
So I normally put on sweats.
BUT I'm trying to break out of that.
I mean, if I'm going to go out and hang I wear regular clothes,
but for school, it's probably 90% sweats.
AND 7. I have a BUNCH planned for my blog/youtube so stick around!
:)
-Kyle!


No comments:

Post a Comment