Monday, April 4, 2011

Katy Perry ET Inspired Makeup Recreation

ET!
First off,
I'll admit that I was EXTREMELY annoyed.
(If you can't tell by my voice.)
Whenever I recreate a look,
I get sooooo OCD over how it looks.
So with that being said,
I hope you like it.
I liked the video a lot,
and the scene that this look is from is by far my favorite.
Now if only Kanye wasn't in it...
*Photo credit to Jared.  He wanted to take them himself. :p*














Product List:
NYC Primer
Kat Von D - Peanut eyeshadow
MAC - Espresso eyeshadow
Maybelline - Gel Liner
Milani - Liquif'eye Eyeliner
Covergirl - Lashblast Fusion
Coastal Scents - Blush show in video
Palladio - Herbal Mosaic Powder in Sun Kissed
Rimmel - Natural lip liner
Revlon - Mink lipstick
MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment