Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review - Makeup Geek Challenge

Overall I really like the foundation.
Especially for the price.
Obviously there's better quality ones,
like the Almay TLC one.
But TLC is 11 dollars,
where as Fit Me is 5-7.
So it's really just a matter of how much you want to spend.
If you just wear foundation for tutorials,
such as myself,
then this is perfect.
All day wear, I can't judge,
but if you try a primer,
it'd definitely help the overall wear.
Like I said in the video,
the one thing I despised...
no pump.
To round it up,
I would definitely go try it out for yourself.
I think it'd be easier for people with dry skin to wear it,
people with combo/oily may have a harder time.
Like I said, try a primer!
It makes a super difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment