Friday, February 11, 2011

Untraditional Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day!
(No pun intended)
1. Because I love love.
2. I actually have a Valentine :)
AND
3. It's an exact week before my birthday!!!
(17th to be exact)
Anyway!
Like I said, I wanted to do something other than
pinks, purples, etc.
Don't get me wrong, 
I loveee those color combinations,
but I wanted to be different!
So I hope you like it!
And I hope you have a great Valentines Day!
:)












Products List:
NYC Primer
Beautylicious Cosmetics - Sunflower
GDE - The Perfect Cure
88 Palette - Shown in video
Beautylicious Cosmetics - Starstruck
Palladio Eyeliner - Midnight Blue
Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
Palladio Herbal Mosaic Powder - Sun Kissed
MAC Venomous Villains - Briar Rose Beauty Powder
Hard Candy Baked Blush - Honeymoon
Max Factor Lipstick - 04
Milani Creme Brulip Lipgloss - Strawberry Custard

No comments:

Post a Comment