Saturday, October 29, 2011

Harajuku Makeup Tutorial!


Konichiwa!
Spelling?
Hahaha.
Here we go again!
First was Ganguro,
now Harajuku!
I'd like to thank Japan at this time, for the inspiration they grace upon me.
Regarding the top lashes,
I wish I would've used the Kat Von D lashes that I have!
Anyway,
I hope you guys like it! 
I really do!
I'm especially proud of the liner/lower lash line that I made!
:p
Enjoy!

Keep reading for extra pictures, the product list, and the tutorial!






Product List:
Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Ivory
MAC - Amazon Princess (Pink side)

Eyes:
Nyx - HD Eye Base
MUFE - White Flash Color
Urban Decay - Omen
Urban Decay - Tainted
Glamour Doll Eyes - Dear Mom
Urban Decay - Half Truth
MAC - Nocturnelle
Wet n' Wild - Lust Palette
MAC - Parlor Smoke
Urban Decay - Midnight 15
MUFE - Star Powder (I don't know the number :( )
Rimmel - White Liner
MAC - Gesso
Revlon - Color Stay Pen Liner
MAC - Carbon
Wet n' Wild - Liquid Liner
Loreal - Voluminous plus Collagen
Ardelle - Hotties
Ardelle - Dark Fairy

Lips:
Nyx - Purple Rain
MAC - Madly Magenta
MAC - Virgin Isle


No comments:

Post a Comment