Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nicki Minaj Super Bass Makeup Recreation

First off, I love this song and like the video.
Now if you know me, I'm a "little monster" through and through,
and trust me, I tried pulling "Judas" but that wasn't working
out too well.
So "Super Bass" it is.
And I haven't uploaded/recorded a tutorial in who knows
how long.
I have tons of videos pre recorded and some edited,
but I wanted to get this one out since it's new!
So I hope you like it!
:)














Products Used:
Face:
Smashbox - Color Correcting Primer
Estee Lauder - Nutritious Foundation
Neutrogena - Skin Soothing Concealer
Mac - Darkly My Dear
Mac - Candy Yum Yum

Eyes:
Mac - Espresso 
KVD - Stellar primer
KVD - Lemmy
28 Neutral Palette - Shown
Mac - Gesso
MUFE - Flash Color (White)
Wet n' Wild Palette - Lust (Shown)
88 Palette - Shown
Wet n' Wild - Liquid Liner
Rimmel - The Max mascara
Ardell - Hotties

Lips:
Mac - Pink 4 Friday 

2 comments:

  1. omg i just watched this video and then came to here, BRAND NEW SUBSCRIBER!! love love love it.. amazing job you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete