Thursday, January 3, 2013

Smoked Liner with Black Dahlia Lip Tar


At LAST I'm finally getting around to this!

I've always loved the look of smoked out liner with a bold lip,
so I tried my take on it!

Keep reading to view more pictures and the product list!

The technique itself is pretty easy, but you just have to be patient with the blending.
The false lashes are completely optional, I just thought it'd just spice the look up a little bit more.
Plus, I'm all for drama ;)
This look is also very versatile.
I think just about anyone could pull it off, as it's so neutral.
 (By the way, how amazing is that lip color?)

I hope you guys like this as much as I do!
Now for the pictures!





Product List:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
MAC - Call Me Bubbles
Urban Decay - Naked
Tarina Tarantino - Jasper
Urban Decay - Pistol
MAC - Steel
Tarina Tarantino - Tommy Jet Liner
Tarina Tarantino - Nude Sparklicity
Tarina Tarantino - Glitter Mist Liquid Liner
Clinique - High Impact Mascara
Daisy Beauty - DL#40

Face:
NARS - SheerGlow Foundation
MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish
Benefit - Hoola
MAC - Darkly My Dear
MAC - Giggly 
Tarina Tarantino - Jasper

Lips:
OCC - Black Dahlia


No comments:

Post a Comment