Friday, March 9, 2012

Suno NYFW S/S 2012 Makeup Recreation


Basically all is said in the video!
I wanted to recreate some NYFW looks, and found this one, and another on Temptalia.
It seems to me that the trend for this spring and summer is very glowy, natural skin, little on the eyes, and little on the lips.
All about simplicity.
Another big trend is pastels, which I LOVEEE especially mint green!
Sadly, I don't have a mint green shade :\
Recommendations?
This look, for Suno, is very simple. 
Seriously.
I have no idea why the video is so long.
Under the articles, it had a makeup breakdown with products listed and such,
so I tried to match those as best as I could!
Though, I did forget about the glossy factor on the eyes!

Keep reading for more photos and the product list!




Product List:
Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough as Taupe
Revlon - Vintage Lace
 MAC - Hocus Pocus
Urban Decay - Stray Dog
Wet n' Wild - Pride Palette (White)

Face:
Garnier BB Cream
Milani HD Concealer
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer ( I can't remember if I used it for sure)
Revlon - Vintage Lace
Wet n' Wild - Pride Palette (White)

Lips:
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer
NYX Lipliner - Hot Red







No comments:

Post a Comment