Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gold Rocker Makeup

As I said it the video,
this look was made on a whim based off of my hair.
Which was also on a whim haha.
I actually really like how it turned out,
usually I try out a look first before I go to record it,
but with this I just went for it!
So I hope you guys like the look!












Products Used:

Face:
NYX - Photo Loving Primer
NYX - HD Foundation
NYX - HD Concealer
Neutrogena - Skin Soothing Concealer
MAC - Darkly My Dear
Palladio - Herbal Mosaic Powder
MAC - Pink Rebel Lustre Drops

Eyes:
KVD - Smokey Primer
MAC - Smolder Eye Kohl
KVD - Hollywood
MAC - Espresso
MAC - Stacked 2! Gold
KVD - Tijuana
28 Neutral Palette - Shown
KVD - Peanut
MAC - Gesso
Maybelline Gel liner
Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara

Lips:
MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2
MAC - Resort Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment