Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Kitty for Sephora Collection Look

So first off let me say that the collection in general is gorgeous.
I saw it in person, and I loved everything.
(Especially the perfume)
And of course loved the promo look.
I mean it's purple, what doesn't look good purple?
In my eyes, nothing.
AND Sephora had uploaded the tutorial to it,
so I thought I'd recreate it!
Also it's in 720 HD!
My camera goes up to 1080,
but that file size would be totally ridiculous.
This one alone has taken 5 hours.
So I hope you enjoy!
:)
(Sorry for all of the pictures ;p)













Products List:
NYC Primer
MAC - Espresso eyeshadow
88 Palette - Shown
Kat Von D - Redemption eyeshadow
Kat Von D - Solitude eyeshadow
Wet n' Wild Palette - Lust
Wet n' Wild Palette - Pride
Rimmel - White Liner
Rimmel - The Max Mascara
Cargo - The Big Easy blush
Rimmel - Pink Chic Moisture Renew lipstick
Milani - Strawberry Custard Creme Brulip lipgloss
Revlon - Pink Pop lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment