Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nicki Minaj Moment 4 Life Official Makeup Look

Like I've said before, 
I loveeee Nicki.
Whenever I got Pink Friday,
I fell in love with Moment 4 Life.
So, of course I got excited about the video.
Which was amazing I'll add.
Especially the scene of her in the pink wig/green dress.
I thought she looked gorgeousssssss.
(When doesn't she?)
 So as soon as the video got over,
I ran into my makeup room to recreate.
Obviously I didn't get it up when I wanted too though.
Oh well!
I put a few of my own twists on it,
like the dramatic winged liner,
and the two pairs of lashes.
Other than that,
enjoy!
:)






Is this lipstick not amazing or what?





My Lameness










Products List:
Maybelline Liquid Dream Mousse Foundation
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer
NYC Primer
28 Matte Palette
MAC - Soft Brown Eyeshadow
MAC - Espresso Eyeshadow
MUFE Flash Color - White
MAC - Electric Eel Eyeshadow
Revlon Cream Liner
Rimmel The Max Mascara
ELF Natural Lashes
KVD Lashes
Milani Liquifeye Eyeliner - Black
Coastal Scents Blush Palette
Palladio Herbal Mosaic Powder - Sun Kissed
Hard Candy Baked Blush - Honeymoon
MAC - Pink 4 Friday Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment