Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nicki Minaj - My Time Now Recreation (2 Looks)

DA DUN DUN!
I loveeeeee Nicki,
and got excited when I learned about her documentary.
So of course I watched it and loved it!
It's really easy,
(I know I say it all the time)
I mean it.
And my liner is a bit more dramatic then hers,
but you can just tone it down.
Sorry I don't have a picture of the documentary,
but I'll have one of the MAC event!
Which I want to say,
USE GLITTER LINER.
The lash glue on my lower lashes was terrible.









-MAC Event-



Products Used:
MAC - Soft Brown Eyeshadow
MAC - Espresso Eyeshadow
MAC - Smolder Eye Kohl
MAC - Gesso Eyeshadow
Wet n' Wild - Liquid Liner
Rimmel - The Max Mascara
Ardelle - Dark Fairy Lashes
Coastal Scents Blush
Max Factor - Lipstick in 04
Rimmel - Pink Chic Moisture Renew Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment